The Innovation and Technology Transfer Unit of the Institute for Biomedical Research in Malaga (IBIMA) has the following objectives:
- Promote the generation of innovative ideas and implement various initiatives to facilitate their development.
- Manage the protection of knowledge generated as a result of research carried out within the Institute.
- Promote and manage the transfer of results generated at the Institute.
- Promote and assist in formalizing partnerships with organizations and companies.
- Foster entrepreneurship and support the creation of spin-offs.