Candidate Search | Junior Postdoctoral candidates
- 12 enero, 2023
Dear professionals and researchers,
We are looking for Junior Postdoctoral candidates to join our team “BE-18. VASCULAR BIOLOGY, TUMOR MICROENVIRONMENT & TARGET DISCOVERY”, in the Oncology &
Hematology area of IBIMA.Plataforma BIONAND and the Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry of the University of Málaga (Spain), leaded by Prof. Melissa García Caballero
- Hosting Institution: Instituto de Investigación Biomédica de Málaga (IBIMA. Plataforma BIONAND) and University of Málaga (Málaga, SPAIN)
- Leader: Prof. Melissa García Caballero
- Study area: Oncology
- Title: Dissecting the tumour microenvironment to discover new promising therapeutics targets
Desired candidate profile:
- PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedicine or any other PhD training related to Biomedical Sciences.
- She/He must have defended her/his doctoral thesis in the last two years.
- Co-authorship in manuscripts will be positively evaluated.
- Techniques/skills related with cell culturing, molecular biology, biochemistry and biocomputational tools will be positively evaluated.
Feel free to share this postdoctoral position among your students and researchers.
Should you be interested in applying to this offer, do not hesitate to contact Prof. Melissa Garcia Caballero (email@example.com).
With best regards, MGC