Training Plan 2018-2022
The IBIMA Strategic Plan 2018-2022 includes the methodology followed for the preparation of the plan, based on an analysis of the external environment of the institute and an internal analysis, studying the resources and capacities that IBIMA currently has, as well as an evaluation of the previous The institute’s strategic plan, in order to formulate the action strategy for the coming years.
The general objective of this plan is to coordinate with the entities that make up the institute the training offer related to research to support quality training aligned with the interests of IBIMA members, attractively promoting training activities that meet cross-cutting needs and specific training of researchers attached to member institutions, whether they are staff at the beginning of their professional career (basic pre-doctoral studies, EIR), or junior or senior researchers, with a preferential attention to emerging groups and technicians of technological platforms .
This own training plan will be directed, on the one hand, to all the institute’s staff (researchers, technicians and management personnel) with the aim of improving and acquiring new skills in the development of their professional task. Likewise, specific training activities will be developed at the request of groups interested in them, such as a UGC, a teaching unit or a research group, especially if it is emerging.
On the other hand, the activities programmed in this Training Plan will also be aimed at all personnel who, being part of the institutions that make up IBIMA, are not part of the institute, in order to encourage their participation in research and the training of students. Residents and staff of Primary Care, Nursing, or undergraduate students, acting as a catalyst for new vocations and creating the “research pool”.
Next, the courses, conferences and conferences that have been organized or are planned aligned with this plan are distinguished:
The training actions that are attached will be exclusively aimed at the research staff assigned to IBIMA
Training in Research Methodology.
- 12/02/2020. Introduction to the methodology of health research. Serranía de Ronda Hospital.
- 09/10/2020. Basic Statistics (Online Training)
- 30/10/2020. Inferential Statistics (Online Training)
- Date to be determined. In the second half of September, two training actions will be organized with the Ministry of Health and Families and the Progreso y Salud Foundation.
Training in International Project Management
- 21/01/2020. How to access European funding in Health Sciences (Sala de Grados Faculty of Sciences. University of Malaga.).
- 10/06/2020. Information day MSCA-IF (Online Training)
- 25/06/2020. MSCA-IF proposal writing workshop (Online Training)
Protection and transfer training.
Formación en Ensayos Clínicos.
Other training actions