- Knowledge and understanding of the biochemical, molecular, cellular, and physiological processes of organisms that are useful in biotechnology.
- Basic and applied knowledge that allows for the design of systems for the production or modification of products of biotechnological interest.
- Introduce students to aspects of biotechnology that determine or limit their use in society.
- Develop skills in experimental design, the preparation and presentation of projects, and the presentation of data.
- Analyse the practical applications of this science in industrial sectors that include the food, chemical, and pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the creation and management of biotechnology companies.
- More infromationn
Dr. José Becerra Ratia
University Professor in the Sciences. Principal Investigator of the Bioengineering and Tissue Regeneration Laboratory Group (LABRET-UMA) of IBIMA.
- Faculty of Sciences. University of Málaga.
- 952 13 19 66
Dr. Javier Ruiz Albert
Full Professor at the Faculty of Sciences.
- 952 13 66 34